Please read our Terms & Conditions before you order
1. We are not responsible for any loss/damage to any content that you upload to iTunes Exposure.
2. You are liable for everything you upload onto iTunes Exposure
3. IN NO EVENT SHALL iTunes Exposure or any of its affiliates BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR SUBMISSION OF WORKS, EVEN IF iTunes Exposure HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, iTunes Exposure’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be LIMITED TO AMOUNT PAID, if any, by you to iTunes Exposure for the service.
1. You must either own or have a license to use any copyrighted material that you upload to us for use for promotion of your work(s).
2. You must have written permission to use the content you are uploading or you must OWN the content you are uploading on our website.
3. You are solely responsible for complying with copyright laws domestic and internationally.
4. We reserve the right to delete any uploaded material that, in our opinion, infringes on copyrights of others. Misuse will result in termination of your use of our service without a refund.
You agree to indemnify and hold iTunes Exposure, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.